On April 29, we hosted the Catapult Institute Webinar: How to Engage Donors and Raise Emergency Funds During the Covid-19 Crisis, facilitated by fundraising expert, Amy Eisenstein.
She led the discussion on raising funds through the COVID-19 crisis. She talked about if and how you should be raising money now, and how to leverage the opportunity to build relationships with your biggest donors and pivot your fundraising to emergency needs.
Amy has a wealth of resources on her website and we wanted to highlight a few for you:
- Fundraising Through the Crisis – free weekly online townhall-style sessions to address the most pressing issues facing fundraisers and the nonprofit sector
- 5 Great Examples of Electronic Donation Solicitations During Covid-19
- 9 Unusual Ways You Can Spread Joy Remotely to Staff and Donors
- Covid-19 Creates New Ways to Solicit Donors
- Inspiration and Resources for Fundraisers During the Covid-19 Crisis
- And a lot more on her blog!
We look forward to hosting the next webinar soon. Keep checking our Grunin Capacity blog for more resources!