Our very first Catapult Institute Session was in 2019 (called Catapult Your Capacity back then!) and we are pulling some of our favorite resources to share with you.
The workshop was on “The High Impact Board” and was an interactive session to help enhance understanding of:
• A nonprofit board’s core roles and responsibilities
• Ways to increase board effectiveness
• Dynamic, strategic and “generative” board meetings
• Building the real “satisfaction” in governance
• How to take your board to the next level
Click here for one of the handouts from the session, with 33 principles for good governance and ethical practice. These come from Independent Sector and you can read more about each principle by visiting their website.
Click here for The High Impact Board workbook from the session.
We will continue to add resources so check back soon!